Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash. Packaged in a flat cardboard box.
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
Tru Earth Certifications:
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- Tru Earth Eco-Strips are palm oil free & gluten free
Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin (plant-derived from soy softener), starch (plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster), PVA polyvinyl alcohol (biodegradable supporting matrix), potassium sorbate (food grade preservative), light mineral oil (used in manufacturing as a processing aid, not an active product ingredient), cocamido propyl betaine (coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric cleaning agent and foam booster), sodium gluconate (plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing), lauryl dimethyl amine oxide (plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer), sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts (biodegradable cleaning agent), glycereth cocoate (plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener), caprylyl glucoside, octyl glucoside (non-ionic cleaning agents), fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients, residual water
Made in Canada